This Door flexibility trainer exercises with our door stretch strap for you can achieve the desired flexibility without struggling with stretching exercises in the gym or spending extra money on gymnastic equipment for home. This top-rated stretch strap door stretcher home depot was designed for dancers, gymnastics, cheerleading, ballerinas and also used as physical therapy strap, taekwondo equipment, stand door strap, to improve range of motion and flexibility of yoga.
The door stretch strap easy to set-up and use and made of a sturdy figural leg stretcher is durable enough to withstand daily use and perfectly completes your ballet stretching equipment next to your flexibility band. Stretching equipment Made for all experience levels, our leg stretching strap helps you achieve deeper stretches with every single use.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly INSTALL IN SECONDS! To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.